He’s back. He’s mad as heck. And you’ve never seen a Hulk this angry before.
This February, Marvel will help appease the green goliath’s anger by introducing the HULK VARIANT COVER PROGRAM. Showcasing key moments in the Hulk’s past life, these covers will feature art by some of the industry’s top creators and rising stars, including Mike McKone, Marco Checchetto, Stephanie Hans, Dale Keown, Ron Lim, and more.
Look for Marvel’s Hulk variant covers on these select titles:
1. ALL-NEW WOLVERINE by MIKE PERKINS
2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #795 by DALE KEOWN
3. AVENGERS #679 by RAMON PEREZ
4. BLACK PANTHER #170 by ANNA RUD
5. CAPTAIN AMERICA #698 by BILQUIS EVELY
6. DAREDEVIL #598 by MARCO CHECCHETTO
7. DEFENDERS #10 by STEPHANIE HANS
8. DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #294 by DANIEL WARREN JOHNSON
9. DOCTOR STRANGE #385 by MIKE DEODATO
10. INCREDIBLE HULK #713 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
11. INFINITY COUNTDOWN PRIME #1 by MARCOS MARTIN
12. INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #597 by CHRIS STEVENS
13. MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #3 by MIKE HAWTHORNE
14. MIGHTY THOR #704 by TYLER KIRKHAM
15. OLD MAN HAWKEYE #2 by TERRY DODSON
16. OLD MAN LOGAN #35 by STEVE MCNIVEN
17. PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #300 by DAVID NAKAYAMA
18. ROGUE & GAMBIT #2 by MIKE MCKONE
19. VENOM #161 by RON LIM
20. X-MEN: GOLD #21 by ADI GRANOV
The first wave of HULK VARIANT COVERS will hit comic shops on February 7th. Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variants, coming to comic shops this February!
You can check out more of the covers at Newsarama.